A list of Frequently Asked Questions have been collected from the technical support team which could help you with any questions that you have.
What is my Password / Username?
- Users can self-subscribe to a one-time password before logging in, see "Forgot Password?"
- If the user has more than one profile, he'll need to contact customer service or your super user (administrators can send the password in the "Drivers" tab)
- The telephone number must always be formatted + 44. The system works worldwide and therefore the international dialling code is required
- The Triplog combines trips where stopping is less than three minutes. Users can adjust the time longer than this in the "Settings" tab
- Automatic merging happens if the driver's Triplog device does not receive a GPS connection at the beginning of the trip
- The Customer service department are available 24/7
- ABAX Electronic Triplog is designed to be installed outside of the front windshield of the car. The device is weatherproof
- Where the battery of the vehicle is not under the bonnet, the device can be located on top of the dashboard
- The device needs a clear line of sight to GPS satellites. Metal blocks the signal, however plastic won’t
- Check where the unit is located. Can it see the sky? If not, move to the front windscreen or top of the dashboard
- The device should flash green if the fuse is removed and replaced.
- The vehicle can be located on the Live Map
- Check the last time that a GPS position was reported. Has the unit given you a ‘lost power source’ message? Check the trips that the vehicle has made since stolen. Do you recognise any of these addresses?
- Enter the 7 digit registration number without any spaces
- If you have a private registration number, call our customer services team. They will need to configure your account to use special registration numbers
- All customer service calls are now routed to our head office in Norway. You will still be dealt with by staff who speak perfect English
- The majority of customer service cases were previously forwarded to this technical team by our UK workforce
- Our UK workforce is now spending much more time working with our customers on-site. In order to handle incoming queries quickly and effectively, they are now bypassing the UK support team and going directly to our head office
- Should an issue need to be dealt with by a UK team member, the ticket will be transferred to the UK-based team who will address it as soon as they are available
Telephone - 01733 698888 or email email@example.com.