GDPR in summary will provide citizens of the EU with greater control over their personal data and provide assurance that their personal information is secure and protected across Europe. However, it is important to recognise that this is not just the EU. This affects every global organisation that may have data on EU citizens and residents.
ABAX has already started a project to be GDPR compliant, ahead of the May 2018 deadline. Currently we are analysing our products, processes and systems to uncover any gaps. Since we have focused heavily on privacy measures from day one, we do not anticipate the gaps to be significant, and we anticipate being GDPR compliant early 2018.
At ABAX, we take pride in being ahead of our competitors, being ISO 27001 certified. This addresses information security management.
The goals of ABAX’s Information Security are to:
· Contribute to safe information processing, i.e protect ABAX’s information resources from infractions of confidentiality, integrity and accessibility.
· Prevent, detect and rapidly repair security infractions to minimise damages.
· Ensure that ABAX works in accordance with the industry’s current legislation.
· Ensure that all ABAX employees, as well as temporary staff, have the necessary information security competence and training.
· Reinforce and support ABAX’s business goals.
· We will continue to improve our processes in all of these areas. This to ensure that our customers can rely on doing business with a supplier that focus on these matters and protects the interests of its customers. A supplier that not only do things right, but also do the right things.
To find out more about our ISO certifications, visit here: www.abax.co.uk/About-ABAX/ISO-certifications
To find out more information regarding GDPR within ABAX, please contact email@example.com.