1. Find a suitable place for the unit to be mounted. The easiest location is at the bottom corner of the windshield. But if you want the unit concealed, good places are on the inside of the bumper or under the plastic window scuttle.
2. Locate the battery and feed the wires through from where the unit will be placed.
3. Firstly, connect the black wire to the negative battery terminal, then followed by the red to the positive battery terminal.
4. Check that the light on the unit is flashing.
5. Clean the area you want to mount the unit to with an alcoholic wipe.
6. Peel off the sticky back and securely fix.
7. After installing you need to update your system, so remember to make a note of the units MUF number, the vehicle registration and the vehicle mileage.
To watch a demonstration video of a Triplog installation, click here.