HOW TO CHOOSE AND BUY THE RIGHT VEHICLE TRACKING
Before purchasing a vehicle tracking system for a fleet of vehicles, it is important to define what the specific requirements are of the organisation and compare which suppliers are able to meet the required criteria.
Differences in contracts
The differences between contracts should be considered. Signing a contract is a long-term commitment, therefore vital that the contract that you sign is the correct one for you.
- The first thing to consider is the duration of the contract - is it 12, 24, 36 months?
- The next thing to consider is the termination of the contract - do you need to buy yourself out of the contract to get out of it prior to the end date of the contract?
- When the contract period ends after the duration of time that you signed for, will it renew automatically or should a new contract be signed for the vehicle tracking to continue?
It is also important to consider what the price of the product includes, before purchasing - you don't want any secret costs creeping up on you throughout your contract.
- Are there costs involved for installing the products? And also de-installing when you are switching units or removing them?
- If the unit breaks during the contract period, will it cost to replace it?
You must consider the add-ons that you could add to the solution to make your fleet of vehicles run more smoothly and streamline your business.
It is also important to consider the differences within the warranty policies between different suppliers of vehicle tracking.
- Is there a chance of hidden costs?
ABAX Triplog is a GPS-powered vehicle tracking and mileage claim system, for everyone who uses a vehicle at work. With ABAX Triplog you get the visibility required to control and reduce vehicle fuel costs, improve efficiency, and automate mileage records and time sheets. All ABAX units are robust and water-resistant, with a lifetime warranty.
What do ABAX customers think?
"We use ABAX technology for tracking and contacting our 4 company vans. Our favourite function is the trip function, which shows the street by street movement. We would recommend ABAX products to other companies with vehicles."
- Swift Brake and Clutch Ltd
"We would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to safeguard there vehicles, it has helped us save money already on costs and I'm sure it will continue to do so in the future."
- Practical Car and Van Rental Milton Keynes
“APL Construction required a tracking system that was simple to use and would provide instant accurate data on our fleet whereabouts. The ABAX UI is simplistic in its approach where it needs to be. We have found ABAX has assisted with increased productivity. The system is now an essential part of our business processes. In addition, the after sales care and customer service are of the highest standard. We have definitely made the right choice in ABAX”
- APL Construction Ltd
Find out more
Want to find out more information about Vehicle Tracking from an expert? Leave your best contact number below and we will contact you regarding the ABAX Vehicle tracking system!