1. This document sets out the rules for this prize draw. Make sure you read them carefully and understand them all before you enter the draw.
2. The promotion is run by ABAX UK, whose registered office is at Allia Future Business Centre, ABAX Stadium, London Road, Peterborough, PE2 8AN.
3. The competition is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man who are 16 years old or older at the time of entry. Employees of ABAX and their immediate families, as well as anyone professionally connected with this promotion, are not eligible.
4. Only one entry accepted per person. Entry into the prize draw is free.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. The closing date for entries is 23:59 16 May 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The prize will be for 2 (two) tickets to see Elton John at the ABAX Stadium, Peterborough on Sunday 11 June 2017. The tickets are seated.
8. To enter the competition, you need to answer the question in the Peterborough Telegraph article.
9. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date by an independent judge from all entries received.
10. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 10 days of the closing date.
11. The promoter will arrange the tickets to be sent to the winner.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted within 10 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final once the tickets are distributed and no further correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The promoter is free to save information and use contact details for future marketing purposes.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: ABAX UK, Allia Future Business Centre, ABAX Stadium, London Road, Peterborough, PE2 8AN.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.